Love they say is something, it is a commitment, a responsibility. But how do we know if the love we feel for a person is true and not just infatuation?
Here are the 8 Qualities of Divine Love
1. Duration - Divine love is lasting and eternal. It never expire nor it has a duration.
2. Consistency - True love is not changing, it maintains the same.
3. Patience - Love endures, it has unending understanding.
4. Faithfulness - it is honest and faithful all the time. Even when you are apart, no never will do anything to hurt someone you love.
5. Record of wrongs - Divine and true love records no wrongs. It is always reset to zero. For a wordly love, wrongs is filed up and is continuously counted.
6. Persistence - Endless love never give up, it keeps on going forward.
7. Interest - It always look at the interest of the other person, to the person you love. Always giving satisfaction, never after one's gratification.
8. It is Forgiving - Divine love is forgiving. Always open for forgiveness.
Spread love and always remember that Love conquers all.