Monday, December 3, 2012

A Joyful Giver's Prayer

A Joyful Giver's Prayer



Once in a while, no, if I am telling the truth, most of the time, we feel anxious on many things. Especially when our prayer don't seem to get an answer from God. We exert effort to keep on reminding God about our need up to the point that we tend to give Him a deadline. That is so human, that is most of us. But believe or not, God is there, patiently watching us, looking for  even a little itchy bitsy tiny faith we have, if we can endure to just wait for a while. For God's timing is always perfect, it is never late nor ever wrong.  

As for my personal experience, I ask him many times.. is it for me , when will it be? if not,could you be.. , ahh.. I tend to give God options on how He could answer my prayers, choose the best answer Lord, but make sure what I really want will be your answer.. duhh, sounds familiar? I know He is sadden by it and I am ashamed of it. As I struggle in my faith to wait, the more that the Lord teach me to be of courage. Never once that he let me down,  that I remember, and I know if only I will wait just a little more, God's answered prayer is on the way. 

"Give thanks to the Lord for He is good,  His love endures forever" Psalm 136:1

No comments:

Post a Comment