Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Life's fantasy.. a happy ending

I am a person who always believes in happy ending. Maybe this is because of the fairy tales stories I watched during my kinder year, the romantic telenovela I enjoy following when I was just a teenager. Or maybe the love I experienced to have during my full grown years.

But happy moments do not come all the time. You sometimes experience pain, fear and loneliness.

Some good things just don't last. Why is it so easy to give your all to someone but so hard to let go? Why is it so painful to say good bye? Why it breaks your heart just by remembering the past? The more you endure it, telling yourself you are fine .. the pain just don't go away.

Still, you believe and hang on. Time comes when broken heart is healed. You become strong person to face your fear..ready to share and love again.

Life is what we make it, I always believe. You can never be happy if you let others turn you down. When people hurt you, think of them as sandpapers. They may rub and scratch you painfully, but eventually you will end up smooth and polish, while they end up useless.

Life is not easy, but if you make it right, life is a beautiful story where you can be your own hero.
You create each chapter with pages full of wonders and happy thoughts. Your life can be someone's inspiration.

Living a joyful life creates a beautiful fantasy, simple it may be. Soon enough, you will realize a happy ending is what you got.

No comments:

Post a Comment