Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Best Way To Greet DAD is...

Pinoymom Blogger is one of my favorite blogger, not just because she is a woman like me but the impact she had on me while reading her blog. She can really relate to her readers. A very tough but loving mom. Reading the story about her recovery makes me more strong in a sense that though we experience pain, hope is still there and as a person God created us to have courage. That is the character which Ms. Noemi impart in me. Furthermore, she is vocal in expressing her point of view, that is truly a Pinay! How I wish I had that type of personality.

Anyway, the reason I write this article is for you to check her blog's contest for Father's Day. How is the best way to greet our Papa, Tatay or Daddy. She'll be giving away 1 dozen of Krispy Kreme Donuts.. yummy, right? Just by putting your comments about best gesture you did for your dad, you can win and you can announce your love to your father to the whole world via internet! Come on guys! check it out, the promo is til June 30, 2009 only. Did I mentioned I won? hahaha, actually yes I did and I am so happy about it! What is really great about it is that it gave me the opportunity to tell my father how much he means to me. Imagine, thousands of Ms. Noemi's follower will read it.

Showing our gratitude to or parents determines how rightfully they raise us up. In fact, giving honor to your parents is a thing which the Lord gives favor and with a promise found in the bible Ephesians 6:2-3 “Honor your father and mother” (this is the first commandment with a promise), “that it may go well with you and that you may live long in the land.”

No comments:

Post a Comment